Communications of JSSAC
Aims and Scopes:
Communications of JSSAC (Japan Society for Symbolic and Algebraic
Computation) is dedicated to researchers who have
a special interest in symbolic and algebraic computation.
Communications of JSSAC publishes original articles dealing
with every aspect of symbolic and algebraic computation.
Research Areas Include but are not limited to:
- Theoretical and algorithmic issues of symbolic and algebraic computation
- Design and implementation of symbolic and algebraic computation systems
- Applications of symbolic and algebraic computation in education, science,
engineering and industry, pure mathematics, etc.
In order to submit a manuscript, at least one of the author(s)
should be a member of JSSAC in principle.
A manuscript must be written in English.
It also should be written in Latex using the jssac style file cjssac.sty.
A submission must include:
- a latex source file
- a dvi, ps or pdf file of 1
- a title of the paper as well as the name(s) and affiliation(s)
and mailing address(es) of the author(s)
- an abstract (no more than 150 words) and key words (5 or less)
How to Submit:
Compress manuscript files and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
Every submitted manuscript will undergo a standard
review process and the acceptance for publication by the
editorial board will be based on its originality,
significance of contribution and its relevance
to the scope of Communications of JSSAC.
- The copyright of a published paper is transferred to JSSAC.
- Communications of JSSAC has no page charges.
International Advisory board:
Last modified: $Jssac: index-e.html,v 1.5 2018/10/11 11:35:12 kondoh Exp $